Need For Speed Payback - first glance

So finally the day is here, the release of Need For Speed Payback. If you had bought the Deluxe Pack you have had the possibility of playing the game for 3 days already. I got the Deluxe Pack too, but didn't buy it before last night so had no idea about this early start. 

Others that had the possibility of an early start was the ones with EA Access, only the only got to play a little of the game, which it didn't say anywhere, so loads of players started a subscription, so that sucked for them. 

But back to the first glance. 
As most racing games the cars handle crap at the beginning and they usually feel slow. But after playing for about an hour and getting a better car, it feels better, so hopefully it will keep getting better. Mind you, I have been mostly playing on my Xbox the last few months so, the PS4 controller is really weird to hold. Lol. 

The openworld part I feel they haven't really taken all the opportunities out of, but maybe it also changes after playing some more. Right now I feel like they tried to make a copy of the The Crew and Forza Horizon and then something went wrong. 

The GPS I like, it's different, but better. 

Graphics for me seems awesome, but as my mates say, I'm like the worse person to tell the difference between good and bad graphics. Lol.
But one thing I did not like was that when you drive into a tunnel, it takes to long for the screen to stabilize, so its dark for a second or two, and that really sucks when racing. 


Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

EA Access and Need For Speed Rivals

Play & Charge kit for Xbox One

The missing sequels