Super Mario Odyssey

So I have been really wanting to try the Nintendo Switch and of course Super Mario Odyssey. Luckily someone was nice enough to borrow me one.

The Nintendo Switch is at first confusing, because they use opposite buttons for next/yes and back/no, so being a PS girl this as kind of annoying. I don't know how many times I've pressed the wrong button. Lol.
But as far as that goes the Switch don't seem that bad. The graphics are amazing, for a Nintendo and the games have gotten really far from my first SNES. It's really awesome that it's got it's own screen that you can use when your out of the house or at the loo. Lol.

The controllers are light and using them not attached to the big controller wasn't my type of thing, so I had to attache them so it looks like a real controller, but that makes playing a bit harder, because you miss some stuff you can do with the controllers unattached.

As for the game it seems like really sweet. It's fun and loads of stuff to do. It's cool that you can throw Mario's cap around using it as a weapon. Like that was something I never thought I would ever see. But yeah, with the controllers attached it's harder to throw the cap around, but I'm managing.

I've been running around collecting money and power moons, transforming into what ever the game wants me to. Which is another really cool thing, you can transform into different things, to do different stuff, like a frog to jump really high or a T-Rex to crush stuff.

Another good thing about the game is that it has assist mode, which makes the game easier for the kids. So my biggest kid really loves it.


But the Nintendo Switch and gameselection is for the moment really bad, so I wouldn't go buy a Switch at the moment. Because in my mind the Switch have 3 playable games, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Karts and Zelda. 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

EA Access and Need For Speed Rivals

Play & Charge kit for Xbox One

The missing sequels