EA Access

Hi and welcome to my new blog.

My first entry will be about the EA Access subscription, which I'm currently trying out, as it came with my Xbox One S. And I gotta say, I'm disappointed. I found the total of two games I felt like playing, TWO. And then again it was only about 45 games to choose from all together. 

Most of the games in the "vault" as sports games, and me and sports games don't go very well together, so you'll never see me play one. So can't really say I will be getting a subscription from EA Access once my free month is up. 

I must say I like the thought of the game subscriptions like this though. Of course, as long as they have a fairly large catalogue of games too choose from, I would be willing to pay for it.  It's nice that you can go into the "catalogue" choose what you like, download and play, without having to thing about money. And of course if a subscription like this had all the new games also, it would really be a "shut up and take my money" thing. 


As for the two games I  Need For Speed and Need for Speed Rivals. I've played both of these on Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 earlier, so nothing new. But hey, it's an achievement or two extra ;-) So it's worth playing through them again. It's not like the best games, but their ok.

But when the free month is up, I'm looking forward to playing some newer games again. 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

EA Access and Need For Speed Rivals

Play & Charge kit for Xbox One

The missing sequels